More Articles for Superstorm Sandy
One year after Superstorm Sandy hit the East Coast, crews are continuing to repair damages to transportation infrastructure in New York, New Jersey and other states affected by the storm. In a blog post today, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx notes that ...
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy. The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, ...
Hurricane Sandy is estimated to have caused $20 billion in damage and has left more than 50 dead and 8 million people across 16 states without power, according to an Oct. 31 report in the Chicago Tribune. The transportation and construction ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?496 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series485 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group334 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget158 Views