More Articles for Superpave performance-graded asphalt binders
Take care with liquid asphalt binder to avoid thermal crack failure Thermal cracking – also known as low temperature cracking – in bituminous pavements appears as a series of transverse cracks that extend across the pavement surface in response to cold ...
Solving the Riddle of RAP and Thermal Cracking By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-, warm- and cold-mix asphalt is growing dramatically, as tests validate its use in ever-increasing quantities. But there are fears that higher quantities ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding586 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable447 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold265 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers250 Views