More Articles for Superpave mix
How new technology is changing in the quest for smooth pavements Surveys consistently show that smoothness is the No. 1 criterion by which road users judge pavements. Other studies have found pavements that are built smooth stay smoother longer and provide ...
AASHTO’s TSP•2 Program Speeds Acceptance of Technologies, Materials A technology transfer program administered by the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials (AASHTO) is helping state departments of transportation expedite review of potentially promising new pavement and bridge technologies prior ...
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Thin Asphalt Overlays Answer the Call New research, as well as past performance, proves their value Research from two separate field sites is proving the effectiveness of thin asphalt overlays under heavy traffic loadings. Meanwhile, thin asphalt overlays continue to succeed as a ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1068 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones457 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?310 Views