More Articles for Superpave mix
How new technology is changing in the quest for smooth pavements Surveys consistently show that smoothness is the No. 1 criterion by which road users judge pavements. Other studies have found pavements that are built smooth stay smoother longer and provide ...
AASHTO’s TSP•2 Program Speeds Acceptance of Technologies, Materials A technology transfer program administered by the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials (AASHTO) is helping state departments of transportation expedite review of potentially promising new pavement and bridge technologies prior ...
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Thin Asphalt Overlays Answer the Call New research, as well as past performance, proves their value Research from two separate field sites is proving the effectiveness of thin asphalt overlays under heavy traffic loadings. Meanwhile, thin asphalt overlays continue to succeed as a ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1268 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project541 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans476 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views