More Articles for Super Duty
Chevrolet and GMC today announced details of General Motors’ bi-fuel 2013 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD extended cab pickup trucks at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, IN. The vehicles include a compressed natural gas (CNG) capable Vortec ...
Ram brand president Fred Diaz says there was "a lot of head-scratching" when his company announced it was separating the Ram truck line from the iconic Dodge car line. But two years later, he says that decision has been vindicated. At ...
Westport Light Duty will begin producing bi-fuel Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty pickup trucks in May, the company said today at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, IN. The trucks are produced in a facility adjacent to ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields318 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views