More Articles for Sunshine State
According to a report from the Washington Post, the state with the best roads in the country is ...Florida! The report says only four percent of Florida's 121,000+ miles road are in need of work. That's way below the nation's average of ...
A lot of orange traffic lights in Florida don’t last as long as they used to. And that has stirred up a hornet’s nest. Are shorter orange light times just there to make money via red light cameras (RLC)? Do they ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views