More Articles for Sunshine State
A lot of orange traffic lights in Florida don’t last as long as they used to. And that has stirred up a hornet’s nest. Are shorter orange light times just there to make money via red light cameras (RLC)? Do they ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding580 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable445 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold260 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields252 Views