More Articles for Sundt Construction
City of Fort Worth, Texas DOT, Sundt Construction collaboratively redesign West 7th Street Bridge The West 7th Street Bridge in Fort Worth, Texas, is handling its heaviest loads ever as a dozen 300-ton arches are moved into place as part of ...
By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org A whole lot of highway contractors who work on our roads want to see tougher laws, fines and legal penalties for moving violations in work zones and more frequent safety training for workers on these jobs. This information ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong822 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views