More Articles for summer
Whether it’s a water slide or a water coaster, it’s slated to be the world’s biggest and looks like one heck of a thrill ride. I’ve ridden on the “Big Shot” on top of The Stratosphere in Las Vegas. It was ...
As the highway construction season rolls on, the workload isn’t the only thing that increases. The amount of hours crews put into a day extends throughout the hotter months, but with longer hours comes the inevitable exposure to UV rays. Time and ...
With the long deep freezes all around the country this winter, most of us have been looking forward to lots of sunshine and warmer weather. For those who work outside though, keeping cool is a must as the temperature climbs. Heat ...
Though many construction safety advocates have begun ramping up reminders about driving safely in road construction zones, motorists are not the only safety risk to road construction workers. With summer transportation projects already in full-swing, now is definitely the time to also take ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views