More Articles for substandard roads
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
Here is a very scary prediction: "By 2025, only 21 percent of Texas' roads will be in good or better condition." It's not my prediction, it comes from the Center for Transportation Research at the University of Texas, and its contained in ...
Nearly one quarter of Wyoming’s major roads are in poor condition, with pavement deterioration projected to worsen significantly in the coming years under current funding levels, according to a new report released today by TRIP, a Washington, D.C.-based national transportation ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable413 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views