More Articles for subcontractors
Growing a business requires planning for the future. Don’t pass up a project just because it requires a surety bond. Obtaining one can prove worthwhile. Know your Business series, Part V “The recovery is starting, and there are a lot of opportunities,” ...
Subcontractor recovers profits and shared savings under Miller Act The Miller Act requires general contractors on federal construction projects to furnish performance and payment bonds to secure performance and payment to all suppliers of labor and material. The Miller Act is ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views