More Articles for subcontractors
Growing a business requires planning for the future. Don’t pass up a project just because it requires a surety bond. Obtaining one can prove worthwhile. Know your Business series, Part V “The recovery is starting, and there are a lot of opportunities,” ...
Subcontractor recovers profits and shared savings under Miller Act The Miller Act requires general contractors on federal construction projects to furnish performance and payment bonds to secure performance and payment to all suppliers of labor and material. The Miller Act is ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views