More Articles for Subcommittee on Economic Development Public Buildings and Emergency management
Congressional leaders announced Thursday that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) has been elected ranking member of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, according to a report from The Washington Post. Norton previously served as ranking ...
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) has made two staff appointments, including the promotion of Jennifer Hall to General Counsel of the Full Committee. Hall joins the Full Committee staff after serving as counsel for the Subcommittee on ...
Congressman Richard Hanna (R-NY) talks to Editor-in-Chief John Latta Richard Hanna was elected in November 2010 to represent the 24th District of (upstate) New York. At 20, he became the primary supporter of his mother and four sisters after his father ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house570 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views