More Articles for Subcommittee on Economic Development Public Buildings and Emergency management
Congressional leaders announced Thursday that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) has been elected ranking member of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, according to a report from The Washington Post. Norton previously served as ranking ...
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) has made two staff appointments, including the promotion of Jennifer Hall to General Counsel of the Full Committee. Hall joins the Full Committee staff after serving as counsel for the Subcommittee on ...
Congressman Richard Hanna (R-NY) talks to Editor-in-Chief John Latta Richard Hanna was elected in November 2010 to represent the 24th District of (upstate) New York. At 20, he became the primary supporter of his mother and four sisters after his father ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding563 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views