More Articles for Subcomittee on Transportation Housing and Urban Development and Related Agencies
The House Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies yesterday approved the House Appropriation Committee’s $44.1 billion budget for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development. The bill is $7.7 billion below the previous budget ...
Of the 607,380 bridges on U.S. roadways in 2012, 25 percent were classified as deficient, according to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)’s testimony last week before the Senate Commitee on Appropriations’ Subcomittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2087 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1318 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...892 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house372 Views