More Articles for Subaru Industrial Engines
Subaru Industrial Engines has updated its big block V-Twin engines, which originally debuted at World of Concrete in January. The 35-horsepower EH90 and 40-horsepower EH99 are 999cc and feature connecting rods, large crankshaft bearings and three-ring pistons. The hardened exhaust valve ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series798 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views