More Articles for suballocation of Surface Transportation Program funds by population
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) sent state transportation departments a notice on Aug. 13 instructing the departments to identify no later than Wednesday, Aug. 25, which federal highway programs they will cut as a result of a $2.2 billion rescission ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views