More Articles for study
The Illinois Tollway is set to build a "living laboratory" which will serve as a unique test site to improve existing products and study technology advancements. The test site will immediately focus on smartphone tolling applications and I-Pass transponders to ...
Vehicles crashed into 45 percent of highway contractors’ work zones in the past year, according to the study results released Monday by the Associated General Contractors of America. AGC noted that, according to the study, work zone crashes are more likely ...
Surely you aren’t surprised when the driver of the luxury sedan cuts you off and pretends to never have seen you as he speeds away. You are dirt under his high-end radials. You know that drivers of more expensive cars are ...
Remember when chocolate was good for you. Then bad. Now it’s good again? Well, now it seems electric cars may not be as eco-friendly as we first thought. According to a report from BBC, a recent study by scientists in environment- and ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views