More Articles for students
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has released ACI 318-11, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.” ACI 318-11 is a must-have standard for all concrete design, construction, inspection, repair, and research professionals. It contains the latest code requirements for ...
Students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s diesel and heavy equipment technician program will have hands-on access to some new instructional aids, following the recent donation by Case Construction Equipment of a diesel engine, transmission and hydraulic pump display from a ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views