More Articles for Stuart Levenick
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week. The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers: •Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tennessee. •Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois. •Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?404 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs389 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views