More Articles for structurally obsolete
The Senate on Wednesday passed an amendment to its proposed $54 billion transportation and housing spending bill, prioritizing bridge projects, according to a report from The Hill. Senator Rob Portman (R-Ohio) authored the amendment, which he said would prioritize bridges deemed ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views