More Articles for structurally obsolete
The Senate on Wednesday passed an amendment to its proposed $54 billion transportation and housing spending bill, prioritizing bridge projects, according to a report from The Hill. Senator Rob Portman (R-Ohio) authored the amendment, which he said would prioritize bridges deemed ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party423 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete262 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax243 Views