More Articles for structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges in the United States
Every year, Better Roads conducts a survey on the state of the nation’s bridges. The survey has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are sent a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions to determine ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1021 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse767 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones436 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views