More Articles for streetscapes
It’s “the greenest street in America.” That’s what the Chicago DOT says of Cermak Road. So it must be true. There’s been a lot written about it, but basically, to use Gizmag’s take on it, “A streetscape that includes natural landscaping, bicycle ...
Green building is in, and that includes roads and streetscapes. But unlike building construction, which has the U.S. Building Council’s LEED rating system, the nation’s highway system doesn’t have a green rating system of its own. Highways, roads, and infrastructure projects are ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views