More Articles for streetscapes
It’s “the greenest street in America.” That’s what the Chicago DOT says of Cermak Road. So it must be true. There’s been a lot written about it, but basically, to use Gizmag’s take on it, “A streetscape that includes natural landscaping, bicycle ...
Green building is in, and that includes roads and streetscapes. But unlike building construction, which has the U.S. Building Council’s LEED rating system, the nation’s highway system doesn’t have a green rating system of its own. Highways, roads, and infrastructure projects are ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views