More Articles for streetscapes
It’s “the greenest street in America.” That’s what the Chicago DOT says of Cermak Road. So it must be true. There’s been a lot written about it, but basically, to use Gizmag’s take on it, “A streetscape that includes natural landscaping, bicycle ...
Green building is in, and that includes roads and streetscapes. But unlike building construction, which has the U.S. Building Council’s LEED rating system, the nation’s highway system doesn’t have a green rating system of its own. Highways, roads, and infrastructure projects are ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident995 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse582 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views