More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program
Progress Reported on Quiet Concrete Pavement Field tests show that the Next Generation Concrete Surface is competitive with the quietest pavements available. In the past decade or so, environmental noise has become a major issue in many parts of the world, including ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
Strategic thinking by Kirk Landers One of the most positive forces taking shape in the road industry is the second Strategic Highway Research Program, or SHRP 2, which is charged with reducing accidents, renewing infrastructure more efficiently, improving highway capacity, and helping ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2154 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views