More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program
Progress Reported on Quiet Concrete Pavement Field tests show that the Next Generation Concrete Surface is competitive with the quietest pavements available. In the past decade or so, environmental noise has become a major issue in many parts of the world, including ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
Strategic thinking by Kirk Landers One of the most positive forces taking shape in the road industry is the second Strategic Highway Research Program, or SHRP 2, which is charged with reducing accidents, renewing infrastructure more efficiently, improving highway capacity, and helping ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]896 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong803 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views