More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program
Progress Reported on Quiet Concrete Pavement Field tests show that the Next Generation Concrete Surface is competitive with the quietest pavements available. In the past decade or so, environmental noise has become a major issue in many parts of the world, including ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
Strategic thinking by Kirk Landers One of the most positive forces taking shape in the road industry is the second Strategic Highway Research Program, or SHRP 2, which is charged with reducing accidents, renewing infrastructure more efficiently, improving highway capacity, and helping ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views