More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program
Progress Reported on Quiet Concrete Pavement Field tests show that the Next Generation Concrete Surface is competitive with the quietest pavements available. In the past decade or so, environmental noise has become a major issue in many parts of the world, including ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
Strategic thinking by Kirk Landers One of the most positive forces taking shape in the road industry is the second Strategic Highway Research Program, or SHRP 2, which is charged with reducing accidents, renewing infrastructure more efficiently, improving highway capacity, and helping ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving349 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness290 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget221 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views