More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2)
The Transportation Research Board's (TRB) second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) Report S2-R26-RR-1: Preservation Approaches for High-Traffic-Volume Roadways documents the state of the practice of preservation treatment on asphalt and concrete pavements on high- and low-volume roadways. The report also ...
A Plan for Developing High-Speed, Nondestructive Testing Procedures for Both Design Evaluation and Construction Inspection www.trb.org/Construction/Blurbs/162261.aspx The strategic objective of highway renewal research in TRB’s second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) is to develop the necessary tools to “get in, get ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views