More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2)
The Transportation Research Board's (TRB) second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) Report S2-R26-RR-1: Preservation Approaches for High-Traffic-Volume Roadways documents the state of the practice of preservation treatment on asphalt and concrete pavements on high- and low-volume roadways. The report also ...
A Plan for Developing High-Speed, Nondestructive Testing Procedures for Both Design Evaluation and Construction Inspection www.trb.org/Construction/Blurbs/162261.aspx The strategic objective of highway renewal research in TRB’s second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) is to develop the necessary tools to “get in, get ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong884 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views