More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2)
The Transportation Research Board's (TRB) second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) Report S2-R26-RR-1: Preservation Approaches for High-Traffic-Volume Roadways documents the state of the practice of preservation treatment on asphalt and concrete pavements on high- and low-volume roadways. The report also ...
A Plan for Developing High-Speed, Nondestructive Testing Procedures for Both Design Evaluation and Construction Inspection www.trb.org/Construction/Blurbs/162261.aspx The strategic objective of highway renewal research in TRB’s second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) is to develop the necessary tools to “get in, get ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views