More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2)
The Transportation Research Board's (TRB) second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) Report S2-R26-RR-1: Preservation Approaches for High-Traffic-Volume Roadways documents the state of the practice of preservation treatment on asphalt and concrete pavements on high- and low-volume roadways. The report also ...
A Plan for Developing High-Speed, Nondestructive Testing Procedures for Both Design Evaluation and Construction Inspection www.trb.org/Construction/Blurbs/162261.aspx The strategic objective of highway renewal research in TRB’s second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) is to develop the necessary tools to “get in, get ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views