More Articles for Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2)
The Transportation Research Board's (TRB) second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) Report S2-R26-RR-1: Preservation Approaches for High-Traffic-Volume Roadways documents the state of the practice of preservation treatment on asphalt and concrete pavements on high- and low-volume roadways. The report also ...
A Plan for Developing High-Speed, Nondestructive Testing Procedures for Both Design Evaluation and Construction Inspection www.trb.org/Construction/Blurbs/162261.aspx The strategic objective of highway renewal research in TRB’s second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) is to develop the necessary tools to “get in, get ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2113 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1233 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project530 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans415 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views