More Articles for stormwater
Inside the highway and bridge industries The ups/downs of an infrastructure bank Would an infrastrsucture bank work? Would it be a major factor in funding vital future work and development? The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has released a report looking into its possibilities. A ...
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) is recognizing Barry Fagan, PE/PLS, CPESC, with the 2012 Presenter of the Year Award for the second consecutive year. This award recognizes an outstanding presenter who demonstrates excellence in presentation skills, educational ...
Profile Products has hired Adam Popenhagen as regional market development manager. Popenhagen’s territory will consist of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky. Popenhagen holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of ...
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views