More Articles for STIP
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) has made the draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) available for public review and comment through April 19. According to ODOT, “The program identifies highway and transit maintenance, new capacity, bicycle and other transportation-related projects ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1894 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1304 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...871 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones537 Views