More Articles for stimulus spending
A Bipartisan Bluprint? A Virginia think tank report may shape our next SAFETEA-LU. By John Latta I f there is to be a new surface transportation bill sometime in 2011, or even if it comes months, or years, later, it is probable that ...
Fighting Back By John Latta and Kirk Landers Contractors and agencies show no signs of surrendering to economic pressures that in turn show little sign of easing their assault. December 22, 1944. Bastogne, Belgium. U.S. forces pushing Nazi armies back into Germany are suddenly ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views