More Articles for stimulus funds
The latest analysis of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) data shows that federal, state and local transportation departments of transportation (DOTs) have so far obligated $7 billion in federal funds during Fiscal Year (FY) 2013, which began last Oct. 1 — ...
Playing The Cards You’re Dealt (when they’re not very good) How some city road managers cope with diminishing budgets By Kirk Landers With Stimulus money slowing to a trickle and local tax revenues still sagging, Better Roads interviewed a cross-section of city road managers ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
Keep Following the Money There’s work to be had for highway contractors, say Stimulus analysts. By Mike Anderson Understanding it can be a long old row to hoe from Washington to your local jobsite, Stimulus funds have been and are still available for ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving411 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views