More Articles for stimulus funding for highway and bridge
A new report examining Maryland’s transportation system finds that roads that are congested, deteriorated and not as safe as they could be cost the average Baltimore area motorist $2,226 each year, while Washington, D.C., drivers lose $2,296 annually -- a ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1006 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles856 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse689 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views