More Articles for stimulus contracts
The federal stimulus program is funding roadway construction in many Massachusetts towns. But more than one-half of the companies that have received taxpayer dollars to perform the work have a history of breaking the law. According to an investigation by Boston University's ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River468 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views