More Articles for stimulus contracts
The federal stimulus program is funding roadway construction in many Massachusetts towns. But more than one-half of the companies that have received taxpayer dollars to perform the work have a history of breaking the law. According to an investigation by Boston University's ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series855 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?499 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group357 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views