More Articles for stimulus bill
The House of Representatives passed a stimulus bill on Tuesday, Aug. 10 that will rescind $2.2 billion in highway contract authority apportionments from balances held by state transportation departments and President Barack Obama signed the bill into law the same ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects660 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)356 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views