More Articles for Steve Wunning Caterpillar group president with responsibility for Resource Industries
Caterpillar Inc. announced Dec. 13 that the Industrial Division of Sime Darby Berhad has acquired a portion of the former Bucyrus distribution business, which was included in Caterpillar's purchase of Bucyrus. The transaction, valued at approximately $360 ...
Caterpillar Inc. on Aug. 18 announced that it will begin work immediately to expand its work tools business in Wamego, Kan. The company will begin construction of a 40,000-square-foot-building at its work tools campus in Wamego. When the new facility ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views