More Articles for Steve Wunning Caterpillar group president with responsibility for Resource Industries
Caterpillar Inc. announced Dec. 13 that the Industrial Division of Sime Darby Berhad has acquired a portion of the former Bucyrus distribution business, which was included in Caterpillar's purchase of Bucyrus. The transaction, valued at approximately $360 ...
Caterpillar Inc. on Aug. 18 announced that it will begin work immediately to expand its work tools business in Wamego, Kan. The company will begin construction of a 40,000-square-foot-building at its work tools campus in Wamego. When the new facility ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax242 Views