More Articles for Steve Tam vice president-commercial vehicle sector with ACT
New and net trailer orders in October rose to the highest level since April and May at 19,408 units and 17,384 units, respectively, ACT Research said. Seasonally adjusted, October’s backlog rose 1.5 percent month over month. “With orders ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1006 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles856 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse690 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views