More Articles for Steve Palmer
NAPA Webinars Nov. 15: 'Election Implications for Asphalt Contractors' (free) and 'Upping the RAP - Putting Research into Practice'
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) is hosting two webinars (one of which is free) on Nov. 15 – Election Implications for Asphalt Contractors and Upping the RAP – Putting Research into Practice at noon and 2 p.m. EDT, respectively. Election Implications for ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) announced that the lineup of sessions for its Midyear Meeting will include the latest information about Congress’s progress on the climate change and surface transportation reauthorization bills. The meeting is scheduled for July 26-28, ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views