More Articles for Steve Palmer
NAPA Webinars Nov. 15: ‘Election Implications for Asphalt Contractors’ (free) and ‘Upping the RAP – Putting Research into Practice’
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) is hosting two webinars (one of which is free) on Nov. 15 – Election Implications for Asphalt Contractors and Upping the RAP – Putting Research into Practice at noon and 2 p.m. EDT, respectively. Election Implications for ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) announced that the lineup of sessions for its Midyear Meeting will include the latest information about Congress’s progress on the climate change and surface transportation reauthorization bills. The meeting is scheduled for July 26-28, ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River673 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business378 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update348 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views