More Articles for Steve Duncan
Under many of our big cities is another city. A place of tunnels and sewers and open spaces. Steve Duncan studies and photographs these places. If I am the Roadologist, Steve is the Sewerologist. In fact he calls his postgraduate studies work ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views