More Articles for Stephen Roy Volvo Trucks senior vice president aftermarket and soft products
Volvo Trucks on May 18 launched its Remote Diagnostics aftermarket service for North America, which provides a connected system of vehicle management tools to help maximize vehicle uptime. Remote Diagnostics will be standard on all Volvo-powered VN model highway trucks. Remote ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?394 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs386 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views