More Articles for Stephen Palmer Sr.
The third California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) worker in 48 days died on the job after being struck by a vehicle, according to a June 20 press statement from the agency. These fatalities are the most ever in such a ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong970 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction426 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair401 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views