More Articles for Stephen J. Percassi
Arch artistry The Route 219 deck arch bridge over Cattaraugus Creek in New York used a complex tie system, a massive crane and a creative erection process. By Tina Grady Barbaccia For the construction sequence of a deck arch bridge in New York, ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction775 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events688 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes598 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines532 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up466 Views