More Articles for Stephen E. Sandherr AGC CEO
The cost of construction materials is showing signs of accelerating after moderating in January, according to an analysis of producer price index figures and recent market information released by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Ongoing price increases underscore the ...
The amount contractors pay for a range of key construction materials held steady in September in the United States but climbed 8.1 percent from the year-earlier level, according to an analysis of producer price index figures released by the Associated ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2154 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views