More Articles for Stephen E. Sandherr AGC CEO
The cost of construction materials is showing signs of accelerating after moderating in January, according to an analysis of producer price index figures and recent market information released by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Ongoing price increases underscore the ...
The amount contractors pay for a range of key construction materials held steady in September in the United States but climbed 8.1 percent from the year-earlier level, according to an analysis of producer price index figures released by the Associated ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes505 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse468 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers134 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views