More Articles for steel shipments from October to November
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Jan. 23 that for the month of November 2012, U.S. steel mills shipped 7,397,149 net tons, a 0.5 percent decrease from the 7,430,267 net tons shipped in the previous month, October ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views