More Articles for steel rebar
VIDEO: MMFX’s ChromX 4100 provides high-strength steel alternative when corrosion resistance isn’t needed
Irvine, Calif.-based MMFX Steel Corporation’s uncoated, high-strength steel and corrosion resistant product, MMFX2, has been used successfully throughout the transportation industry. However, not all projects need corrosion resistance so the company saw a need to develop a high-strength steel without corrosion ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency529 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs378 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River337 Views