More Articles for steel rebar
VIDEO: MMFX’s ChromX 4100 provides high-strength steel alternative when corrosion resistance isn’t needed
Irvine, Calif.-based MMFX Steel Corporation’s uncoated, high-strength steel and corrosion resistant product, MMFX2, has been used successfully throughout the transportation industry. However, not all projects need corrosion resistance so the company saw a need to develop a high-strength steel without corrosion ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group293 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views