More Articles for steel rebar
VIDEO: MMFX’s ChromX 4100 provides high-strength steel alternative when corrosion resistance isn’t needed
Irvine, Calif.-based MMFX Steel Corporation’s uncoated, high-strength steel and corrosion resistant product, MMFX2, has been used successfully throughout the transportation industry. However, not all projects need corrosion resistance so the company saw a need to develop a high-strength steel without corrosion ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views