More Articles for steel rebar
VIDEO: MMFX’s ChromX 4100 provides high-strength steel alternative when corrosion resistance isn’t needed
Irvine, Calif.-based MMFX Steel Corporation’s uncoated, high-strength steel and corrosion resistant product, MMFX2, has been used successfully throughout the transportation industry. However, not all projects need corrosion resistance so the company saw a need to develop a high-strength steel without corrosion ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse606 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views