More Articles for steel rebar
VIDEO: MMFX’s ChromX 4100 provides high-strength steel alternative when corrosion resistance isn’t needed
Irvine, Calif.-based MMFX Steel Corporation’s uncoated, high-strength steel and corrosion resistant product, MMFX2, has been used successfully throughout the transportation industry. However, not all projects need corrosion resistance so the company saw a need to develop a high-strength steel without corrosion ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1013 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones755 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones325 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views