More Articles for steel rebar
VIDEO: MMFX’s ChromX 4100 provides high-strength steel alternative when corrosion resistance isn’t needed
Irvine, Calif.-based MMFX Steel Corporation’s uncoated, high-strength steel and corrosion resistant product, MMFX2, has been used successfully throughout the transportation industry. However, not all projects need corrosion resistance so the company saw a need to develop a high-strength steel without corrosion ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving404 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice354 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views