More Articles for steel rebar
VIDEO: MMFX’s ChromX 4100 provides high-strength steel alternative when corrosion resistance isn’t needed
Irvine, Calif.-based MMFX Steel Corporation’s uncoated, high-strength steel and corrosion resistant product, MMFX2, has been used successfully throughout the transportation industry. However, not all projects need corrosion resistance so the company saw a need to develop a high-strength steel without corrosion ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views