More Articles for static compaction
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series965 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks370 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group241 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg171 Views
- Ritchie Bros. Las Vegas auction coinciding with ConExpo-Con/Agg brings in $60 million-plus148 Views