More Articles for Statewide Transportation Improvement Program
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) has made the draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) available for public review and comment through April 19. According to ODOT, “The program identifies highway and transit maintenance, new capacity, bicycle and other transportation-related projects ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views