More Articles for state transportation funding
Today marks the first day of spring, but that doesn’t mean transportation agencies are done battling winter’s harsh effects on the roads. The past few months brought freeze-thaw cycles that scarred roads with potholes and winter storms that called for more ...
The depleting Highway Trust Fund (HTF) may cause the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to delay reimbursements to state agencies this year. Bloomberg reports that the U.S. DOT may have to slow the payments to avoid draining the HTF. Peter Rogoff, the ...
A project that will widen Interstate 15 in Las Vegas is one step closer to becoming a reality. The Nevada Board of Transportation on Monday approved the sale of $100 million in revenue bonds to buy right-of-way for the $1 billion ...
As we begin to close in on the fall 2014 date for the reauthorization of federal surface transportation legislation in Washington, keep in mind that states have to do their own transportation legislation. And like D.C. politicians, Austin politicians face ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views