More Articles for state texting bans
The Ohio Senate has passed a bill banning texting while driving for all drivers, while legislation to restrict texting behind the wheel in South Carolina and Missouri has made less progress. Ohio senators voted 25-8 that would make it a secondary ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views