More Articles for State Route (SR) 520 project
Washington can move forward with its $3.45 billion State Route (SR) 520 project thanks to federal decision that completes the project's NEPA process, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on Aug. 4. The environmental decision was the ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes593 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers156 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views