More Articles for State Route 14 in Utah closed
About 12 miles of State Route 14 in Utah used by truckers will be closed for months to make repairs after a recent landslide, the Utah Department of Transportation said. The landslide in southern Utah carrying about 1.5 million ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax592 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views