More Articles for State of the Union
Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.), chairman of the House Transportation Committee, said Wednesday that President Obama failed to press critical transportation issues in Tuesday night’s State of the Union address. Shuster said that, although the president has previously discussed the importance of ...
Tuesday night, President Obama gave his State of the Union address, which offered a chance for the president to present potential solutions for transportation and infrastructure funding. However, our sister site Overdrive points out that the president only briefly mentioned transportation ...
If you think the State of the Union address is just another speech, think again. The State of the Union address, which President Obama will deliver Tuesday at 9 p.m. Eastern Time, is the perfect opportunity for workers in the transportation ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views