More Articles for state highway projects in Orange County
Jim Beil, a 22-year transportation veteran from Caltrans, will join the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) as the new executive director of Capital Programs. Beil, Caltrans deputy district director of Capital Outlay Programs, will begin his new post at OCTA on ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving359 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness292 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill280 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views