More Articles for state highway funding
The Missouri Senate on Tuesday passed a less than 1-cent sales tax increase aimed at improving transportation in the state, The Kansas City Star reports. If approved by legislature, the 3/4-cent sales tax hike would generate $534 million each year for ...
The New Hampshire House this week passed a bill that would increase the state’s gas tax by 4.2 cents per gallon, the Concord Monitor reports. The bill is now headed to Gov. Maggie Hassan, who said she intends to sign it. “I ...
A project that will widen Interstate 15 in Las Vegas is one step closer to becoming a reality. The Nevada Board of Transportation on Monday approved the sale of $100 million in revenue bonds to buy right-of-way for the $1 billion ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2083 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1316 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house354 Views