More Articles for state funding
The depleting Highway Trust Fund (HTF) may cause the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to delay reimbursements to state agencies this year. Bloomberg reports that the U.S. DOT may have to slow the payments to avoid draining the HTF. Peter Rogoff, the ...
As we begin to close in on the fall 2014 date for the reauthorization of federal surface transportation legislation in Washington, keep in mind that states have to do their own transportation legislation. And like D.C. politicians, Austin politicians face ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group351 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines178 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views