More Articles for state funding transportation
State DOTs and local governments committed a little over $117 billion in funding for highway, bridge, transit, port and other transportation-related construction projects during 2012, according to new analysis of the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data by the American ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]943 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong939 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair328 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction318 Views