More Articles for state driving and texting bans
The Ohio Senate has passed a bill banning texting while driving for all drivers, while legislation to restrict texting behind the wheel in South Carolina and Missouri has made less progress. Ohio senators voted 25-8 that would make it a secondary ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year152 Views